Ugly Love

by Colleen Hoover

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she doesn't think it's love at first sight. They wouldn't even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn't want love, she doesn't have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her. Never ask about the past. Don't expect a future. They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can't handle it at all. Hearts get infiltrated. Promises get broken. Rules get shattered. Love gets ugly.… (more)

This was my first Colleen Hoover book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the characters. Miles was a little weirdly/creepily obsessive but I was able to look past that, and still enjoy the story. ( )
  LenaR0307 | Nov 10, 2021 |
THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD. I read this on a 2 day vacation and it was one of the best parts. I cried in a total of 4 times and loved every second of it. Miles is
Such a great character. His past trauma was very upsetting to read about. I felt so bad for him. Then I was totally in love with Tate. Like she is such a great book gf. U can’t tell me otherwise. There relationship was SO FUCKING GREAT. It was clear he was in love with their like Aghhhhhhhhh. This was my first Colleen Hoover book and I bet it won’t be the last (even though her books are heartbreaking ( )
  Fehime | Oct 24, 2021 |
Colleen Hoover is a must read author for me. Her books are nearly always perfection and even those I have not enjoyed were still wonderful books they were just not right for me. Her stories and characters are painfully real and I always become invested in the outcome. She is truly an author everyone should read at least once. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
I enjoyed this. Tate and Miles start a no strings attached sexual relationship. Miles only has 2 rules. 1. Don't ask about his past, and 2. Don't expect a future. Things don't work out like either of them plan. ( )
  Completely_Melanie | Sep 10, 2021 |
this is by far my favorite colleen Hoover book!! ( )
  amandasgoodbooks | Jul 3, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,486,415 books! | Top bar: Always visible