Four: A Divergent Collection (2014)

by Veronica Roth

Series: Divergent (short story collection)

A collection of four pre-Divergent stories plus three additional scenes from Divergent, all told from Tobias's point of view, that follow Tobias's transfer from Abnegation to Dauntless, his Dauntless initiation, the first clues that a foul plan is brewing in the leadership of two factions, and the weeks after he meets Tris Prior.… (more)
    Divergent by Veronica Roth (shamella)
    shamella: this is the first series of divergent books. the user should read this to enjoy the story. very recommended!

English (86)  Spanish (2)  French (1)  All languages (89)
Really interesting seeing things from Tobias' perspective. He's always been one of my favorite characters in the series. ( )
  KatKinney | Mar 3, 2022 |
I really enjoyed learning about Four from his perspective. He's a great character with many different layers which i enjoyed learning about in this book. ( )
  JesseekaG | Feb 9, 2022 |
Four is the most interesting of the characters and I enjoyed his backstory. The rest of the stories filled in cracks that enhanced the series. ( )
  nab6215 | Jan 18, 2022 |
I absolutely loved the first book in this series but the quality definitely went down with each subsequent book not to mention THAT ENDING!!!! I do find the world and characters created by Veronica Roth to be fresh, engaging, and well written. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
This brought back so many good memories of Divergent, plus the 3 stories of his own initiation- super cool. I'm glad she do decide to share with us her first inspiration! ( )
  Nikki_Sojkowski | Aug 26, 2021 |
To my readers, who are wise and brave.
I emerge from the simulation with a yell.

AR Level 5.8, 9 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,100,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible