Worth the Fight

by Vi Keeland

Series: MMA Fighter (1)

Elle has a good life. A job she loves, a great apartment, and the guy she's been dating for more than two years is a catch and a half. Then Nico walks into Elle's office and everything changes. But what can the tattooed, hard-bodied MMA fighter and the beautiful and always steady attorney have in common? A lot more than they bargained for.… (more)

A bit clunkier than her later books, a bit more cliche, and the dialogue lacks...well a lot, including originality and humor. and wit (there is a LOT of talk about reading each other's expressions, particularly smile types.) All that said, it was still good fun, just not great fun. ( )
  Narshkite | Sep 19, 2019 |
broken fighter and broken girl heal each other sweet :) ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
It pains me to say but I was bored the whole book and kept putting it down. It was hard to finish. Something has to grab hold of you as your reading and neither the characters nor the story did that.
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
Not my favorite, but not bad either. I really liked the story, and though cliche, I did fall for Nico. Elle was alright, not all that I would have liked, but I did understand where she was coming from and how she felt through most of the book. The sex was boring, but described their relationship more, with him being always the gentleman.

I could live without some of the language, I know 'bad-boys' and more so fighters talk like that, but it got old quick. I can live with it if someone just insulted your girl, or something similar, but it was way over used.

My favorite part was at the end. Not the fight, but how Elle handled Nico's struggles and how Nico thanked her.

All in all an OK book, not my favorite, and had plenty of room for improvement, but a good start. ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
original. good chemistry. ( )
  Alwaysmidnight | Jun 16, 2015 |

Vi Keelandprimary authorall editionscalculated
Iliev, TihomirPhotographersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Reading, WarnekeEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,837,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible