Authority in Prayer: Praying with Power and…

Authority in Prayer: Praying with Power and Purpose

by Dutch Sheets

"Dutch Sheets shows how believers don't need to walk in weakness and powerlessnes but can take hold of God's promises and be the overcomers He intends them to be. For Christians who desire to pray with greater effectiveness and strength"--Provided by publisher.

I always learn something and I am always challenged to pray more fervently when I read one of Dutch Sheets books.
We are all in a Spiritual Battle. I pray that the eyes of my heart are opened. I pray that God opens my eyes to see what He wants me see and do what He has equipped me to do! ( )
  slhayes | Jul 2, 2016 |
Authority in Prayer: Praying With Power and Purpose by Dutch Sheets is an awesome book filled with faith, humor, testimonies and so much more. The author shows Biblical reasons for taking authority in our prayers. A real faith-builder as you read of answered prayers and know that God does answer our prayers. Prayer is powerful! This book helped me to see that it is important to use the power we are given, by God, in our prayers.

I highly recommend this book.
I received an ARC (advanced readers copy) from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review rather it be good or bad. Thank you. ( )
  kykim | Jan 15, 2015 |
This is a great book on prayer ( )
  dlcantrell1 | Apr 28, 2009 |

Bethany House

2 editions of this book were published by Bethany House.

Editions: 0764204068, 0764211730

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,382,426 books! | Top bar: Always visible