Big Rock (2016)

by Lauren Blakely

Series: Big Rock (1)

It's not just the motion of the ocean, ladies. It's definitely the SIZE of the boat too. And I've got both firing on all cylinders. In fact, I have ALL the right assets. Looks, brains, my own money, and a big cock. You might think I'm an asshole. I sound like one, don't I? I'm hot as sin, rich as heaven, smart as hell and hung like a horse. Guess what? You haven't heard my story before. Sure, I might be a playboy, like the NY gossip rags call me. But I'm the playboy who's actually a great guy. Which makes me one of a kind.… (more)

Sweet friends to lovers romance

The good:

This book was nice. It was a quick read. The whole male POV was good. The plot was good. The ego of said male was a welcome point of humour throughout the book.

The editor of this book did a good job. Minimal (if any) grammar or spelling errors.

The bad: A bit too Disneyesque. No heart wrenching, gut busting, make me scream moments.

Not my cup of coffee but not a DNF either.

Good for those looking for a pleasant HEA romance. ( )
  katie66219 | Aug 24, 2021 |
It was well written, but the style of the characters was a bit annoying. ( )
  avonar | May 27, 2020 |
I enjoyed Lucky Suit on Audible, a cute free story with a nerd. So I tried this offering, 26 hours of audio book with Sebastian York, for one credit! Alas, I barely got past the Pro-log, a guy describing his favorite body part. The language and subject matter did not get any better in chapter one.
So, enjoy it if you like the other reviews. Not for me for language (crude) and subject matter (sex, thinking about it and having it). I prefer a cleaner story with characters and romance. Back to historicals. ( )
  Skylark918 | May 4, 2020 |
Big Rock is cute, sexy and fun. And I LOVED the narration!
It's told solely through Spencer's POV who while extremely cocky is also incredibly charming and sweet. I couldn't help but love him.
Looking forward to reading (or listening to) Mister O!
  maebri | Mar 10, 2020 |
This was another friends to lovers story by Lauren Blakely that was fun to read and I enjoyed. It wasn’t anything over the top extraordinary or memorable, but it had a hot alpha lead character, and everything was served with the right amount of humor. ( )
  Hanneri | Jul 23, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,140,152 books! | Top bar: Always visible