Cowboys Don't Stay by Anne McAllister

"Cowboys Don't Stay" by Anne McAllister is book three in the "Tanner Brothers" series. This is rodeo cowboy Noah Tanner and Tess Montgomery's story.

Noah never stays anywhere for long. He is always on the move for that next rodeo. Then right before Christmas holidays he is in a bad wreck. When Noah awakes is in the hospital. He couldn't believe that Tess was his nurse. Noah and Tess haven't seen each other in over eight years. Their parting was not on good terms.

Noah and Tess still feel the attraction and chemistry between themselves. Will Noah and Tess be able to overcome the hurts and secrets from their past?

"Cowboys Don't Stay" is my favorite of the "Tanner Brothers" series. This was a second chance romance where Noah and Tess had to work through dealing with past mistakes and give forgiveness. I enjoyed the supporting characters too. It was good to catch up with characters from the first two books in this series too.

I received a copy of this book from Tule publishing for an honest review. ( )
  booksnuggle | Sep 18, 2018 |
This is book #3 in the Tanner Brothers series and it's my favorite of the three. Noah Tanner is back in Wyoming but gets sidelined there when he's involved in a car accident. It just so happens the nurse taking care of him is a woman he'd been involved with years before. When he can't go spend Christmas with his brothers he ends up staying with Tess for the holidays. I liked the fact that Noah was willing to admit he'd made mistakes and was finally willing to admit that deep down he wanted a family. I also enjoyed catching up with Robert and Luke, his brothers and their families. It's a wonderful second chance at love story that will warm your heart. I highly recommend this whole series. ( )
  LindaHenderson | Sep 13, 2016 |

I received a copy of this book from Tule publishing for an honest review. ( )
  booksnuggle | May 31, 2016 |
Cute little story about rodeo rider Noah who was in a car accident and his nurse turns out to be Tess, a woman he dated eight years ago. It has an often used theme of a love child he never knew about but hero's matured self was mostly upbeat and a nice Christmas read.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |

"Rodeo cowboy Noah Tanner spent his life going down the road. He never stopped. He never stayed -- until rehab from an accident stuck him in Laramie, Wyoming over the holidays. So, fine. He'd stay with Tess. Who better to spend Christmas with than the gorgeous nurse who'd patched him up once before? Once Tess Montgomery had loved Noah. She still had him to thank for her greatest gift -- Susannah -- the child Noah never knew he had. Then Noah met Susannah, and his world changed. But could a footloose cowboy settle down? Be a dad? Show the only woman he'd ever loved that this time he was here to stay? Or was it too late? Would Tess ever trust him with her heart again?" -- Amazon.com… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,891,538 books! | Top bar: Always visible