Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions by…

Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions

by Jennifer Morse

412,369,008 (5)None
Recently added byCatsysta, Karibeth2me, jbarr5, anneofia

Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions
Was invited to read this book in exchange for a review. Read the summary and it appealed to me-as something a bit different than what I normally read, a fresh break.
Loved that I learned new words while reading this.
And a new take on the story of Cinderella. Like the concept of helping others by what she can learn from the different Godmother directions.
She is sent on journeys and must do certain things within a timeframe to advance to the next Godmother to learn all they can teach her. She must pass to become the Prince's wife.
Enjoyed the tales of the moon and its effectiveness along with tales of the moonstones. Properties of the herbs and spices really fascinated me. Love how this book goes full circle.
This is one of those books that you can read 3 times over and still find new things to learn.
Mythical, magical, spiritual takes you to where you need to go. ( )
  jbarr5 | Feb 10, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,572,671 books! | Top bar: Always visible