Wildfire by Ilona Andrews

Audio narrated by Renee Raudman. Nevada is trying to keeper her grandmother from finding and getting a hold of her or her family, she's been hired to find a husband who disappeared. Nevada has kept a low profile, hiding her abilities until now. Her and her family, with Rogan try to manage it all and stay alive, as they keep getting attacked. I liked this more than the first one.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
Loved it. Read it in a day. Couldn't put it down! Only ate once and haven't even showered yet. Yep, it was that good, I couldn't even put it down in the interest of personal hygiene...

I've heard they may stop at three. Dear authors, please PLEASE give us more Nevada & Rogan! ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |
Third in the series and a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy. ( )
  Velmeran | Apr 19, 2019 |
Perfect setup for more in the series

I understood that this would be a trilogy but the ending sets it up perfectly for more in the series. I enjoyed this book a lot but couldn't help seeing the similarities in the personalities of Nevada and Conner and Kate and Currin. I didn't mind it but they do seem to have the same personalities. I'm looking forward to the next books in this series. Hopefully it won't take too long. ( )
  bm2ng | Apr 9, 2019 |
I absolutely love Grandma Frida! I think I’ve figured out who the mains behind it all is!
I can’t wait for the Catolina novels ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |
added by AoifeT | editDear Author, Janine (Jul 31, 2017)

To Anastasia and Helen.
We hope you like this one.
When life hits you in the gut, it's always a sucker punch.

Just when Nevada Baylor has finally come to accept the depths of her magical powers, she also realizes she’s fallen in love. Connor “Mad” Rogan is in many ways her equal when it comes to magic, but she’s completely out of her elements when it comes to her feelings for him. To make matters more complicated, an old flame comes back into Rogan’s life…

Rogan knows there’s nothing between him and his ex-fiance, Rynda Sherwood. But as Nevada begins to learn more about her past, her power, and her potential future, he knows she will be faced with choices she never dreamed of and the promise of a life spent without him.

As Nevada and Rogan race to discover the whereabouts of Rynda’s kidnapped husband and are forced to confront Nevada’s grandmother, who may or may not have evil motives, these two people must decide if they can trust in each other or allow everything to go up in smoke.

Coming to accept the depths of her magical powers, Nevada Baylor now has to accept the fact that she has fallen in love with Connor "Mad" Rogan and is faced with choices she never dreamed of to be with him--forever.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,430,821 books! | Top bar: Always visible