Bitch Planet Volume 2: President Bitch by…

Bitch Planet Volume 2: President Bitch (2017)

by Kelly Sue DeConnick, Valentine De Landro (Illustrator)

Other authors: Taki Soma (Illustrator)

Series: Bitch Planet (6-10), Bitch Planet collected (2)

Bitch Planet is a comic series by Kelly Sue DeConnick and illustrated by Valentine de Landro. Volume 2 collects the issues 6-10.

Plot:
Before we learn what happens further on Bitch Planet, the prison planet for non-compliant women, we learn more about Meiko and how she came to be there. But revolution is coming to Bitch Planet and there’s no way to stay out of it.

I already loved the first volume of Bitch Planet, and Volume 2 keeps going strong and includes some great new developments and exciting new angles on and glimpses of its world. I can’t wait for the next installment.

Read more on my blog: https://kalafudra.com/2018/05/03/bitch-planet-vol-2-president-bitch-kelly-sue-de... ( )
  kalafudra | Jan 29, 2019 |
Another great volume in the series. I really like the way the story is progressing with the jail break and the reveal of the resistance, which is starting an awesome new lipstick trend. I also enjoyed reading the authors' discussion at the back about their thought processes in deciding how to represent trans-gender women in the book. Solid read. ( )
  redwritinghood38 | Nov 6, 2018 |
Finally, a cool president.

Continues with the fiercely feminist theme, does not pull punches. ( )
  Gezemice | Oct 29, 2018 |
Anyone liking Handmaid's Tale on Hulu should be alllll over this series! ( )
  jeninmotion | Sep 24, 2018 |
2018 Hugo Awards Best Graphic Story Nominee
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |

Kelly Sue DeConnickprimary authorall editionscalculated
De Landro, ValentineIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Soma, TakiIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A few years down the road in the wrong direction, a woman's failure to comply with her patriarchal overlords results in exile to the meanest penal planet in the galaxy. But what happened on Earth that this new world order came to pass in the first place? Return to the grim corridors of Auxiliary Compliance Outpost #2, to uncover the first clues to the history of the world as we know it...and meet PRESIDENT BITCH This volume collects issues #6-10, a reader discussion guide and additional bonus materials.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,436,722 books! | Top bar: Always visible