The Holiday Swap by Zara Stoneley

The Holiday Swap

by Zara Stoneley

1311,114,326 (3.67)None
Daisy lives in the country surrounded by her animals. Flo lives the city life with a beach apartment. When both of them realise their boyfriends are no longer interested in them, they swap houses for the holidays and discover love in places they least expected it.

My favourite Christmas film of all time is The Holiday, so when I read about this book I just knew I had to read it.

I certainly wasn’t disappointed. The characters where lovely and Zara’s writing makes everything seem so real and cosy. This book is a hot chocolate, curled up on the sofa with a snuggly blanket kind of book. Its a fabulous heartwarming what’s going to happen next book. All in all I really and truly drank in this book in one sitting as I could not put it down.

This book will make Christmas feel extra magical
Thank you to the publishers and netgalley for allowing me to review this scrumptious Christmas read xx ( )
  TheReadingShed | Aug 25, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,548,692 books! | Top bar: Always visible