Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A…

Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A Book (2017)

by Jomny Sun, Jonathan Sun (Illustrator)

1911488,050 (4.09)12

everyones a aliebn when ur a aliebn too
By Jomny Sun
2017
Harper Perennial

A lonely aliebn is sent to erth to find out about humans.
He learns what a friend is from a tree.
He learns about love from a bee.
He meets the Otter Auteur.
He learns about home from an owl.
He learns about living in the present from an egg.
This is a feel good, positive vibration book. Smile, chuckle and marvel at how human we all are, told in simple pictures and words that resonate deeply.
HIghly Recommended. ( )
  over.the.edge | Sep 25, 2018 |
These cartoons are simple, sweet, and a little aliebn. Sometimes simple is perfect. Sometimes, when the perspective is a little aliebn, it works like binocular vision.

I enjoyed this book, but mostly it made me want to read my Pogo books, which one of my kids read to pieces. But Fantagraphics is having a back-to-school sale, so I just ordered volumes 1 & 2 of their complete Pogo. ( )
  susanramirez | Sep 17, 2018 |
This adorable illustrated book features Jomny, an alien left on earth to learn about humans. Jomny meets a tree, an otter, bees, a bear, a flower, and many more, but never any humans. That’s okay, because he doesn’t really understand that. And when the other aliens come to check on him, they are thoroughly unimpressed. This is a book about love and acceptance, especially when it comes to one’s self. Everyone’s a Aliebn is filled with wholesome humor and sweet characters, giving it the potential to appeal to a wide variety of people. ( )
1 vote Jessiqa | Aug 16, 2018 |
I preferred [b:Ziggy|12343010|Ziggy|Tom Wilson|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1320850666s/12343010.jpg|17322330] when it was in the newspapers and had an editor to check the spelling. Oh, wait, no, I didn't like Ziggy then either. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
This is a comic book with a spiritual message. The main character is a little alien who reminds me of Saint-Exupéry's little prince. In part, the story is made alien by misspelling words. ( )
  Carlelis | Apr 14, 2018 |

Jomny Sunprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sun, JonathanIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Kerner, Jamie LynnDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rodriguez, LeydianaDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
for elissa, my universe.

everyone’s a aliebn when ur a aliebn too is the illustrated story of a lonely alien sent to observe Earth, only to meet all sorts of creatures with all sorts of perspectives on life, love, and happiness, all while learning to feel a little better about being an alien—based on the enormously popular Twitter account, @jonnysun.

Here is the unforgettable story of Jomny, a lonely alien who, for the first time ever, finds a home on our planet after learning that earthlings can feel lonely too. Jomny finds friendship in a bear tired of other creatures running away in fear, an egg struggling to decide what to hatch into, an owl working its way to being wise, a tree feeling stuck in one place, a tadpole coming to terms with turning into a frog, a dying ghost, a puppy unable to express itself, and many more.

Through this story of a lost, lonely and confused alien finding friendship, acceptance, and love among the creatures of Earth, we will all learn how to be a little more human. And for all of us earth-bound creatures here on this planet, we can all be reminded that sometimes, it takes an outsider to help us see ourselves for who we truly are.

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:26:28 -0400)

"Here is the unforgettable story of Jomny, a lonely alien who, for the first time ever, finds a home on our planet after learning that earthlings can feel lonely too. Jomny finds friendship in a bear tired of other creatures running away in fear, an egg struggling to decide what to hatch into, an owl working its way to being wise, a tree feeling stuck in one place, a tadpole coming to terms with turning into a frog, a dying ghost, a puppy unable to express itself, and many more" --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,998,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible