Dragons Love Tacos 2: The Sequel (2017)

by Adam Rubin

Other authors: Daniel Salmieri (Illustrator)

Series: Dragons Love Tacos (2)

"When dragons run out of tacos, they travel back in time to get a fresh supply"--

This book had my 6 year old sobbing with laughter. ( )
  readingjag | Nov 29, 2021 |
Like its predecessor, this book is cute and absurd. I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief enough to handle the idea that dragons dislike spicy salsa. I mean, doesn't everyone like spicy salsa?
[I've probably earned deportation from Vermont for saying that...] ( )
  KSchellVT | Aug 25, 2021 |
This sequel is so good. I love Dragons Love Tacos such a fun read!
  mackenziemitchell | Oct 17, 2020 |
The world no longer has tacos! What will the dragons who love tacos do? Time travel with the same silly dragons who love tacos as they look for more. Maybe if they are really carefully, they won't mess up the past and can even snack on a few delicious tacos. ( )
  smnunnery | Nov 26, 2019 |
How could a dragon not love tacos? If there are spicy toppings its a definite no! Dragons hate spicy toppings, they make they spit fire. Which we all know dragons don't do on a normal basis. This book teaches children that it is okay to not like some kinds of foods, but you need to open to trying them. ( )
  Payton02 | May 1, 2019 |

Adam Rubinprimary authorall editionscalculated
Salmieri, DanielIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

To my loving sister, BRYCE. So sorry about the typo in the first book. Thanks for understanding. You're the beast sister! -AR
For Dave and Mike US -DS
Hey, kid!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,559,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible