Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Think and Grow Rich (1937)

by Napoleon Hill

English (37)  French (1)  All languages (38)
This book contains pseudo science which may or may not be true. I would advise one to take the author's ideas with a pinch of salt. Eg transmutation of sex. sorry I believe a good amount of focus and then relaxation is good for the body and mind.

Also, it talks about how his deaf boy starts to hear again through desires. Sorry desire is one of them but the author play a part in helping his boy to listen (parent's support, positiveness) and the most impt factor is medical advancement.

The book talks a lot about desires and faiths. if you think about it, some desires are easily achieveable but some are not. Eg if you desired to be a truck driver, you will most likely be one cos it's attainable. but if your desires are far greater, then you need more concrete actions. ( )
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
I'm listening to this as an audiobook while getting other things done. It was written in 1938 and I don't think has aged well, in regards to writing style. However you can't take a step into positive thinking/learned happiness/learned optimism waters without hearing about this book. It seems to be the primordial well from which all other positive thinking guides spring. So, I'm listening to it mostly as research so I know what the heck everyone is talking about. ( )
  KimBooSan | Sep 23, 2017 |
This is the single best selling personal success book of all times. ( )
  Ruxuan_Zhang | Mar 30, 2017 |
I was interested to read this because it inspired Bad Brains. Makes some good points and reiterates some ideas I've read in other books of the genre. ( )
  Bricker | Jan 19, 2017 |
The book was written just after The Great Depression of the 1930s, however, much of its advice is still relevant today. There are a few dated areas, but there are small, minor, and far-between. This book is as good today as it was then. ( )
  Dollinha | Dec 23, 2016 |
A Word From The Author. In every chapter of this book, mention has been made of the money-making secret which has made fortunes for hundreds of exceedingly wealthy men whom I have carefully analyzed over a long period of years.
self-help in post-depression era America. Set your goal, remind yourself everyday, and put yourself on the path through attention and focus to becoming "rich". Dated in presentation, but timeless in concept. Pre-curser to the more contemporary version "The Secret"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0449214923, Mass Market Paperback)

Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success. And you may have whatever you want in life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:47 -0400)

Das Buch ?1 in der Welt erfolgreich zu sein! Napoleon Hill enth llt alle Geheimnisse der Reichen! Reichtum ist kein Zufall! ber zwanzig Jahre lang hat Napoleon Hill untersucht, welche Gemeinsamkeiten erfolgreiche Menschen verbindet. In Gesprc?hen mit 500 Millionr?en arbeitete er die Methoden heraus, die zum Erfolg f hren und beschrieb sie in seinem Bestseller "Denke nach und werde reich". Im vorliegenden Buch finden Sie die wichtigsten dieser Erfolgsgesetze prg?nant zusammengefasst - eine hilfreiche Anleitung, das eigene Leben in materiellem Wohlstand und mit Erfolg in Beruf und Privatleben zu f hren.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,501,937 books! | Top bar: Always visible