You Be the Jury: Courtroom III

by Marvin Miller

Series: You Be the Jury (3)

Ten courtroom mysteries with illustrated clues.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I loved these books SO VERY MUCH as a kid. They were the ones you could hardly ever borrow from the library because everyone wanted them. ( )
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
I'm twenty-five and these things still kick my ass. Very amusing and interesting, though. ( )
  benuathanasia | Oct 18, 2012 |
trash if can't save
  runnybabbit54 | Aug 15, 2010 |
I'm not really sure what to say about this one. I like it because it's different then the other solve-it-yourself books I've read, I like the courtroom plot-style and the fact that the reader is pretending to be the jury instead of the cop/detective. The fact that each "case" comes with three pieces of evidence that the reader has to examine makes it more interactive and interesting then just reading the facts of the case.

However, all of the cases were fairly straight-forward and obvious. I didn't miss the answer on any of them. I do realize that this is a children's book, though, I guess it's just a little more geared to kids then the other books of this type that I've read. ( )
  Heather19 | Jun 5, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

Ten courtroom mysteries with illustrated clues.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,913,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible