Loves Music, Loves to Dance (1991)

by Mary Higgins Clark

When they graduate from college, best friends Erin and Darcy move to New York to pursue their careers. But then Erin goes missing after placing a personal ad in a magazine. Now Darcy fears that she may be next.

English (14)  Italian (1)  All languages (15)
Girls were being killed through answering personal ads. But who is it that's placing which ad? Darcy is going to find out who killed her best friend Erin, even if it means taking her own life! ( )
  niquetteb | Aug 3, 2019 |
This was a reread. I had previously read it many years ago and found it in on my camper bookshelf. I don't often reread books, but didn't have anything new. Unfortunately, it was not nearly as enjoyable the second time around, but overall not bad. I guess you also have to take into consideration that the book is also 21 years old now and felt dated to me. ( )
  cedes74 | Mar 23, 2016 |
great mystery @ bizarre serial killer.

Serial killer leaves one dancing shoe of foot of victims who answer his personal ads. When Erin dies, her best friend places ads to entice the villain already targeting her next. New York police detective Vince D'Ambrosio takes a personal interest. New boyfriend Dr Michael Nash is supportive. A stalker may surprise everyone.
  christinejoseph | Dec 27, 2015 |
New York's trendy magazines are a source of peril when a killer enacts a bizarre dance of death, using the personal ads to lure his victims. And if the killer has his way, decorator Darcy Scott will be his next "date." "Full of characters like people we know, in situations that suddenly, grippingly, get turned inside out."--Cosmopolitan. Copyright © Libri GmbH. All rights reserved.
  lkmuir | Dec 7, 2015 |
A chilling tale about a murderer that loves to dance and take his victims with him. Once he picks his victims, he puts them in dancing shoes so they can't run away, then keeps one of the shoes a souvenir. I started this book in junior high right before the end of school so didn't get to finish it until years later. I'm glad I finally did because it was an excellent read. ( )
  midkid88 | Aug 6, 2012 |

Mary Higgins Clarkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Talvio 'Elone, Anna-LauraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Publisher Series

Is contained in

Has the adaptation

Is abridged in

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
Aristotle
For my brother Johnny's boys,
Luke and Chris Higgins,
and for his granddaughter, Laura.

With love.
The room was dark.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,227,024 books! | Top bar: Always visible