La Catrina: Emotions/Emociones (English and Spanish Edition)

by Rodríguez. Patty

A Lil' Libros Book of Emotions Inspired by one of the most recognized symbols of Dia De los Muertos(Day of the Dead), this book introduces little ones to emotional expressions and their first English and Spanish words--and teaches them to recognize feelings like emocionado(excited), triste(sad), and confiado(confident).… (more)

So fun. Though I think E needs to be a little older to make the connection between the skeleton faces and normal faces. ( )
  OutOfTheBestBooks | Sep 24, 2021 |
This book is about emotions and using faces that surround Dia De La Muertos celebration. The words are in English and Spanish which is wonderful. I loved it. And I would definitely use this book in my future classroom and in lesson planning to work on emotions which is a hard thing for 2 year old children. ( )
  MsYvette83 | Sep 22, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,681,827 books! | Top bar: Always visible