Worlds Enough and Time (1992)

by Joe Haldeman

Series: Worlds (3)

With the Worlds trilogy, Haldeman has created one of the most vivid and commanding speculations in the arena of hard science-fiction. The trilogy is nothing less than a parable of Earth's destruction and humanity's subsequent doomed flight from it, as revealed by the journey of an intrepid band of colonists. 3 maps.… (more)

This is a good book! I didn't realize it was part of a trilogy. I read Worlds, so I knew a bit about the central character. Now I have to read the one I missed.

Haldeman is a good writer. Consistent. And knows how to tell a story. 4/5! ( )
  Scaryguy | Dec 18, 2008 |
While Mr. Haldeman is to be commended for his ambition, he has written himself into a box from which not even the multitalented [main character] can extricate him. Asking the right questions is a sign of wisdom; accepting pat answers is a sign of frustration. Despite its cheerful air of intellectual bravado, "Worlds Enough and Time" turns out to be an exercise in frustration.

Belongs to Series

Worlds (3)

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,192,395 books! | Top bar: Always visible