Mr. Darcy's Diary (2007)

by Amanda Grange

1,1194617,924 (3.52)37
Mr. Darcy's Diary presents the story of the unlikely courtship of Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy from Darcy's point of view.

Fun read!!! ( )
  bellac89 | Jul 29, 2023 |
This is Darcy's point of view of Pride and Prejudice, writing a diary of his thoughts and actions mainly in relation to Elizabeth Bennet. I have read other POV's which have included much more detail about his life but this was still an interesting and easy read. ( )
  Vesper1931 | Jul 29, 2021 |
Amanda Grange is a great author and I feel this is a very well written retelling of Pride and Prejudice that makes you want to keep reading and not put the book down until you are done. If you don't love Mr. Darcy before you read this retelling you will by the end and if you do love him already you will love him even more! ( )
  Chelsea_K | May 28, 2019 |
I think if I did not like P&P so much I would have given this a two. I am not sure I quite like the diary format. I would have just preferred the storied been today from Mr. Darcy's point of view. The dairy format made the story very choppy especially in the beginning. I did not quite buy he complete loss of snobbery. I felt it was rushed and that some more understanding as to where it originated from and how he could so easily change his ways would have been useful. ( )
  MicrobeMom | Mar 23, 2018 |
I adore Mr. Darcy so I loved being able to go back through the original story but this time through Darcy's eyes. Swoon. ( )
  pennma05 | Jan 29, 2018 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

Is a retelling of

Monday 1st July
Have I done the right thing in establishing Georgiana in London, I wonder?

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,778,044 books! | Top bar: Always visible