dismiss

Horton Hears a Who (1954)

by Dr. Seuss

Series: Horton (2)

A city of Whos on a speck of dust are threatened with destruction until the smallest Who of all helps convince Horton's friends that Whos really exist.

English (114)  French (1)  All languages (115)
Typical Dr. Seuss fare. It wasn't one of my favourites as a kid, but I liked it okay.
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
This book could be used just for enjoyment as reading to the kids as a read-aloud. ( )
  SkylerStanley | Apr 27, 2020 |
I love this children's book! The book has a great overall message, and the illustrations are spot on. I love the lesson that children learn from this book. "A person's a person, no matter how small" ( )
  KayleeChism | Apr 24, 2020 |
Great book, has a fun story line with a lesson. can be used for many reading or writing lessons. ( )
  CourtneyRay | Apr 20, 2020 |
My favorite Dr. Seus book with a beautiful message. ( )
  JeanneBender | Apr 3, 2020 |
On the fifteenth of May, in the Jungle of Nool, in the heat of the day, in the cool of the pool, he was splashing...enjoying the jungle's great joys...when Horton the elephant heard a small noise.
A person's a person, no matter how small.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,870,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible