28 Summers

by Elin Hilderbrand

This story really drew me in but at the same time it made me feel sad. I just couldn't see it having a happy ending. *cheating trigger warning* I like the way the author gave a little summary of what was happing around each meeting. I've heard there is another book out or on the way (haven't checked into it yet). I am interested in this book and plan to read it. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jul 19, 2021 |
Fluff
  FKarr | Jul 18, 2021 |
Lovely and an enjoyable Summer read. ( )
  scoene | Jul 13, 2021 |
A good book for a hot summer day when reading a light fiction book is best. Mallory inherits a cottage on Nantucket Island in her early twenties at a time when she is struggling with what should she do. The cottage facing the Atlantic frees her from worries and opens her up to love with the wrong man, Jake McCliud, her brother Cooper’s best friend. The movie Same Time Next Year is the twist and of course there all the relationship and knotty family details that makes this and enjoyable read when the readers mind is on summer meltdown. ( )
  bblum | Jul 5, 2021 |
I give this book 4.5 stars ( )
  amandasgoodbooks | Jul 3, 2021 |
In memory of
Dorothea Benton Frank
(1951--2019)

I love you Dottie. And I miss you.
What are we talking about in 2020?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,098,213 books! | Top bar: Always visible