Ride or die (2020)

by Khurrum Rahman

Series: Jay Qasim (3)

1021,853,449 (3)None
Two sworn enemies. One deadly mission 'A brilliant thriller. You'd be mad not to buy this' BEN AARONOVITCH ------------------------- JAY QASIM is finally out of the game and trying to lay low. But then he gets news that rocks his world and drags up everything that he thought he'd left behind. Jay must break his vow never to work with MI5 again and turn to the person who sold him out. But this time he's determined to do it on his terms. IMRAN SIDDIQUI once tried to kill Jay but now they have a common adversary. The one thing worse than death is watching the people closest to you die. And after the happiest day of Imran's life becomes the most tragic, he will stop at nothing to take revenge on the people that have taken away his family. But when everyone has their own agenda, who can you really trust? Your most deadly enemy is about to become your closest ally. Ride or Die is an edge-of-your-seat thriller featuring MI5 most reluctant spy Jay Qasim, perfect for fans of Mick Herron's Jackson Lamb series and A.A. Dhand's D.I. Harry Virdee thrillers.… (more)

I found this one tough going from the start with the sad events, and didn't get very far. I want this series to be about jokes and suspense and this was going too far into 'serious' territory - I suppose you could already say the same about the last one, but with the one gruesome event I felt like there was no way to lighten it up afterwards.
  MaidMeri | Oct 13, 2023 |
There is a lot that doesn't work in this novel. The main issues revolve round 2 of the main plot points. Neither work and neither are believable in anyway. ( )
  pigeonjim | Jul 26, 2023 |

Belongs to Series

In memory of my beautiful Dad x
In that very heartbeat, I knew what I had to do.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,061,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible