Convergence by Sharon Green

Convergence

by Sharon Green

Series: The Blending (1), Blending Universe (1)

381845,331 (3.4)1 / 15
Representing the forces of Earth, Fire, Air, Spirit, and Water, five talented strangers unite against the treachery of slave masters of the past in order to save their world. Original.

This book... its about 50 pages long and then duplicated 5 times over substituting fire for water, earth for fire, and so on. Five times mediocre is pretty awful. ( )
1 vote Hexum2600 | Feb 28, 2014 |
I really enjoyed this book. Somehow it was exactly what I wanted to read. But, that said, I understand those who only gave it one star. Since I rate books solely on personal enjoyment, this whole series got high marks. But, to give it such high marks I did have to forgive the same glaring problems that those who did not enjoy the books. I was willing to do this, and those who enjoy intriguing magic systems and interesting (if sometimes infuriatingly dense) characters, and are willing to forgive the problems will likely enjoy the book.

I admit that I did skip over the sections from the bad guy's perspective, but I tend to do that in most books. ( )
  ShannaRedwind | Mar 31, 2013 |
I rather liked this book. It is a bit repetitive at times, since it follows five people, who undergo similar events. There are 3 or 4 times when the same thing happens to all of them, and it is repeated five times in each of their accounts. It is not too annoying, though, and the characters are nice with nice interactions. I particularly like how they come to each other's rescue when needed. I'd say the book is not brilliant, but it's very satisfying. ( )
  zjakkelien | Jan 4, 2013 |
This is one of my all time favorite series. I love the relationships and politics through out the whole story.

I wish she would do more - The Blending the first year etc... ( )
  KimMarie211 | May 11, 2009 |

Green, Sharonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Canty, ThomasCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,628,758 books! | Top bar: Always visible