The Berenstain Bears Get the Gimmies (1988)

by Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain

Gran and Gramps come up with a plan to help selfish Brother and Sister Bear get rid of a bad case of the galloping greedy gimmies.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  CECC9 | May 26, 2018 |
Gram and Gramps come up with a plan to help selfish Brother &Sister Bear get rid of a bad case of galloping greedy gimmies.
  SABC | May 22, 2018 |
The Berenstain Bears Collection is my go to, when wanting to enforce but not scold my children. Not sure if its all parents, I am that parent dreads shopping with my children. They want E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Graciously the Berenstains had me covered, yet again. Before leaving for the store we decide on ONE item, once they start the “gimmies” (begging) they leave with nothing. It takes a while for them to catch on, however it is a little tax to pay for your sanity. ( )
  STerrell | May 2, 2018 |

Berenstain, Stanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Berenstain, Janmain authorall editionsconfirmed
When a cub's behavior takes a turn for the worst, it's hard for parents to know what to do first.
Of course, the members of the Bear family, who lived in the big tree house down a sunny dirt road in Bear Country, loved each other.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 169,939,909 books! | Top bar: Always visible