Bleach, Volume 23: Mala Suerte!

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (23)

Ichigo's recent battles with the Arrancars have proven that if he wants to protect his friends he must get stronger, and the only way to do that is to control his inner Hollow. Ichigo turns to the Vizoreds, ex-Soul Reapers who have been Hollowfied, to teach him. But before his training begins, Ichigo must do battle against his Hollow self--winner takes his soul.… (more)

This was great. Ikkaku is amazing. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
This was great. Ikkaku is amazing. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
Is this series also a video game? I think it would make a very good one. ( )
  AbSc0603 | Feb 1, 2011 |
Starting to lose interest a bit in the series. The villains seem intriguing. However, my fear is a bit that it will endup showing a bunch of weapons/swords. Maybe something I'd like if I was younger. I'd probably enjoy it as a video game though, might need to pick up one or two of the bleach games.l ( )
  JonathanGorman | Nov 13, 2009 |
I really recommend this series. A teenage boy helps direct souls in the afterlife to soul society where they can live peacefully. Only Hollows (corrupted souls) get in the way and even harm innocent souls. Ichigo relies on friends and family to fight for what is right. ( )
  camarie | Feb 4, 2009 |

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,385,520 books! | Top bar: Always visible