I Talk Back to the Devil

by A. W. Tozer

Admitting that he felt "in raw contact with hell" during the preparation of these 12 sermons, Tozer calls for resisting the temptation to be "run-of-the-mill" and to press on into victory.

I Talk Back to the Devil is a series of fiery and convicting sermons on themes of spiritual perfection. He touches on many common hindrances, such as "chronic discouragement," fear of being labelled radical, and plain disobedience.

It is a very challenging and encouraging manual to those who want to be able to say with Paul, "One thing I do!" (See Philippians 3:12-14.) ( )
  Shockleyy | Jun 6, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,435,803 books! | Top bar: Always visible