Duck on a Bike

by David Shannon

A duck decides to ride a bike and soon influences all the other animals on the farm to ride bikes too.

We received this book from our pediatrician's office. It's a really cute read. I think we'll enjoy reading it with her as she grows and talking more about the animals and modes of transportation. ( )
  MBTC | Jul 9, 2022 |
(Preschool storytime review) Read-aloud magic! The illustrations are so dynamic and expressive, and the pattern of the story is great for introducing preschoolers to longer books. As the duck rides past a new farm animal, I like to encourage kids to say hello ("Hello, Cow!") and tell me what the animal says ("Moo!") before I reveal what it was really thinking. I also like to follow with a farm animals rendition of "The Wheels on the Bus".
  rarewren | Jul 22, 2021 |
Used in Storytime 8/10/17 - The Letter D ( )
  klnbennett | Oct 7, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,976,195 books! | Top bar: Always visible