A Kids Book About Nervous System Regulation

by Dr Joy Malik-Hasbrook

1None7,849,436NoneNone
The nervous system guides so much of what we do, from breathing, to feeling, thinking, and living! But, our nervous systems can get dysregulated, which makes us feel disconnected or overwhelmed. This book helps us understand different stress responses and practice techniques to calm and regulate our nervous systems-all parts of being human!Core themes in this book: Adaptability, Balance, Empathy, LifeMeet A Kids Co., a new kind of media company with a collection of beautifully designed books that kickstart challenging, empowering, and important conversations for kids and their grownups. Learn more about us at akidsco.com.… (more)
Recently added byORPARClibrary

No reviews

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,205,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible