Lily

by Cindy Bonner

Series: McDade Cycle (1)

Young Lily DeLong tells her version of what happened in the town of McDade, Texas, on Christmas Eve 1883, when a vigilante group of ordinary citizens struck against a gang of outlaws. The spirit of Lily's character shines through in this moving novel.

I just adore this book! I will read it again and again over the years I'm sure. I love the way Bonner writes. I fell in love with Lily. After I finished reading it, I hugged it to my chest and just sighed and smiled. Then I went out and ordered her other books. Where is she, why is she not writing anymore? ( )
1 vote DianeClaire | Aug 31, 2009 |
The first time I read this book, I was fifteen years old. I remember staying up until 3am finishing it the same day I checked it out. I reread it for the umpteenth time today. And I can say it hasn't lost it's charm at all.
This is the story of how Lily loses her heart to a 'bad boy.' It's a beautifully written story about the turning point of a young girl's life. ( )
1 vote faither | Sep 6, 2007 |
Innocent teen commits her heart to the youngest member of an outlaw family. ( )
1 vote picardyrose | Mar 2, 2007 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,064,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible