HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Honky Tonk Kat (1996)

by Karen Kijewski

Series: Kat Colorado (7)

"Clever sleuthing...a great setup...Kijewski writes with wit and fine pacing, and Kat remains invigorating company". -- Publishers WeeklyA Sacramento attorney commits suicide -- and Kat finds a video suggesting heal been blackmailed. But as Kat investigates, she discovers that the extortionist has a charitable streak, ordering victims to make their payments to an organization that helps handicapped kids.Kijewski fans will love this thrilling new entry in the series that features tough-talking Kat Colorado."The quintessential female P.I". -- Booklist… (more)

country star threatened
  ritaer | Jul 5, 2021 |
I couldn't stand the way the author portrayed southerners. Any true southerner would know that one never addresses a single person as "y'all." We all know that "y'all" is plural. ( )
  Eyre32 | Feb 5, 2014 |
  Eyre_32 | Jul 18, 2009 |
A good adventure with lots of interesting characters. Kat is trying to help a childhood friend who is making good in Nashville, and getting anonymous threats. The mystery plays itself out with a moderate twist at the end. The main character, Cody (stage name Dakota) is well-written and I cared about her. I also enjoyed the "back stage, on the bus" moments that seemed to ring true. ( )
  MerryMary | May 28, 2009 |
  Eyre-32 | Oct 2, 2008 |

Karen Kijewskiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kozak, Harley JaneNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Deborah Schneider, my agent and my friend
The sound of heels on concrete was loud.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,882,597 books! | Top bar: Always visible