Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing (1976)

by Editors of Readers Digest

Comprehensive, practical and inspiring, 'The Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing' gives you all the information and advice you need to create superb clothes and home accessories, whatever your level of experience.

NA
  pszolovits | Feb 3, 2021 |
Very helpful for the new sewer! ( )
  Jandrew74 | May 26, 2019 |
Combines sewing fundamentals with up-to-date coverage of the latest equipment and advice on how to set up an effective sewing center, choose fabrics, and produce professional-looking clothes and household items. Denise liked it so much that she bought her own copy.
  ASDP_Colorado | Oct 19, 2016 |
I love this guide! I'm a novice sewer who *just* got a machine. This book helped me to learn the basics of garment construction and some very useful hand-stitches for the heady days when I didn't have my machine. I know I will keep going back to this time and again as I continue to learn this craft. ( )
  lizzybeans11 | Apr 7, 2011 |
Part of my permanent collection, used a reference and located in the craft room.
  sunfi | Nov 12, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,043,469 books! | Top bar: Always visible