The Secret of Wildcat Swamp (1952)

by Franklin W. Dixon

Series: The Hardy Boys (31)

An archaeological expedition in the West turns into a desperate attempt to capture robbers and an escaped convict.

Very good condition, original cover
  JamesLemons | Apr 21, 2020 |
I did not love this book. In part I struggled to imagine the scenery in my head. Hardy Boys would climb mountains and other rugged areas and I could not picture the area that they were in. I did not think of quitting due to the topics of fossils and trains. I am glad I held on. The second half of the book was much better.
The bad guys in this book are the worst that they Hardy Boys have encountered. It was like watching a chess match between the Hardy Boys and the bad guys.

If you like trains and fossils, you will enjoy this book. ( )
  seki | Nov 13, 2015 |
"If somebody doesn't toss a mystery your way, fellows, we may actually be swimming in this pool one of these days."

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,266,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible