The Return of the Prodigal by Kasey Michaels

The Return of the Prodigal

by Kasey Michaels

Being left in the care of the lovely Lisette, who tended to his every need, helped him forget the horrors of war. Though she played her part well, Rian Becket's intuition led him to believe there was more to the young woman than met the eye. Could she possibly be part of a conspiracy to destroy Rian and his friends--or even the entire Becket clan? And if she was aligned with the enemy, how would he ever bring himself to stop her, when she was beginning to mean more to him than life itself?… (more)

So tired of the "Edmond Beals" story arc, I could scream. To drag that out over seven books is way too much, I think. First few books of this series were wonderful. The last three were just tedious. ( )
  AJRyan6of7 | Dec 7, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,744,304 books! | Top bar: Always visible