The Greatest Moments in the Life of Christ

by Max Lucado

258None80,643 (4.25)None
Simple moments. Quiet moments. Moments missed by many, but created by God, forever punctuating the timeline of history. These are The Greatest Moments, when God put on humanity, not only to save us from our sins but to experience life as we do, with all its laughter and tears.

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,169,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible