Biscuit Goes to School

by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

Other authors: Pat Schories (Illustrator)

Series: Biscuit (My First)

1,930166,978 (3.86)None
A dog follows the bus to school, where he meets the teacher and takes part in the activities of the class.

This book is about a puppy who wants to go to school with his owner. When the dog realizes he can't go to school, or ride on the school bus, he finds his own way to get there.
  amariemiller | Feb 26, 2018 |
Biscuit Goes to School is an easy to read book about a dog named biscuit who wants to go to school with his owner. She leaves for school on the bus but biscuit follows and goes to school. I would recommend for children just learning how to read.
  audreybusch | Apr 13, 2017 |
This book is about a dog named Biscuit who wants to go to school. He follows this little girl to school and join in with her class. I love this book because its very cutie and has a cool meaning. I would use this book for teaching because some of the kids can relate to this book by wishing they can bring there dog into school. This book would be good for kids who are starting to learn how to read. ( )
  Cassandra.k | Jan 31, 2017 |
biscuit the dog isn't allowed to go to school but she ends up sneeking into school and everyone loves having her
1 book

Biscuit (My First)

Belongs to Publisher Series

I Can Read (My First)

AR 0.9; 0.5 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,546,084 books! | Top bar: Always visible