Moonlight Becomes You (1996)

by Mary Higgins Clark

Old people in retirement homes are dying off at an alarming rate in a murderous scam to make money from their apartments. When photographer Maggie Holloway's stepmother dies, she investigates.

English (12)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  German (1)  All languages (15)
Moonlight Becomes you by Mary Higgins Clark
Series: No
Format: LP Hardcover
2 Star
Recommend: No
Would Reread: No

This is the third Mary Higgins Clark book I have read this year and I think I’m done.

I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspot.com/ ( )
  PirateQueen84 | Apr 4, 2020 |
O mistério é assustador e narrado em andamento presto, se não prestissimo. O enredo parece mais antiquado do que realmente é, e há muitas personagens suficientes para preencherem uma trama movimentada. ( )
  jgcorrea | Dec 29, 2018 |
I haven’t read a lot by Mary Higgins Clark but I have been reading her books since I was a kid. I have always really enjoyed the stories and I very rarely figure out the endings. So I had high expectations for this one and was somewhat disappointed.

It usually only takes me a few hours to get through her books, but this one took me days. It just didn’t seem like much was happening and it wasn’t that suspenseful. I still enjoyed it, but it’s probably my least favorite of the ones I’ve read by her. It might have something to do with the fact that I used to read her books when I was 10 – 13 years old. You know when you love a book or an author as a kid, and then go back as an adult and it’s just not the same? I hope that’s not what it is. I really hope it was just this one book and I enjoy whatever I read by her in the future.

Even though it was my least favorite by her, it is still worth a read if you are a fan of hers. If you’ve never read a Mary Higgins Clark book before, try one of her other books. ( )
  TheTreeReader | Jan 15, 2018 |
I have not yet read this book.
  LynneQuan | Sep 21, 2017 |
This was a hard book to put down when I started reading it. I thought this one was one of the better books I have read in this authors collection, can't wait to read another. ( )
  askum | Jan 11, 2015 |

Mary Higgins Clarkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Piccioli, BarbaraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Lisl Cade and Eugene H. Winick - my publicist and my literary agent - and both my very dear friends.
Maggie tried to open her eyes, but the effort was too great.
WorldCat has ISBN 389897121X for BOTH Wer sein Haus auf Sünden baut (original title: Original Sin by P.D. James AND for Mondlicht steht dir gut (original title: Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,490,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible