This Hebrew Lord by John Shelby Spong

This Hebrew Lord

by John Shelby Spong

229None76,744 (4)1

No reviews
In memoriam, Joan Lydia Ketner Spong, December 24, 1929–August 6, 1988; For Ellen, Katharine, and Jaquelin, special daughters, and for John Lanier Hylton, newest grandson.
Several years ago I was having lunch with a leading businessman in the city of Richmond, Virginia.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:51 -0400)

In This Study I Found A Lord, a center for my being. Behind the supernatural framework of the first century...I discover a life I wanted to know; a life that possessed a power I wanted to possess; a freedom, a wholeness for which I had yearned for years."Illuminating the "figure who stands at the center of all the Christian Church is," John Shelby Spong explores Jesus under the light of the Hebrew tradition into which he was born. Candid, personal, and soundly argued, this is Spong's spiritual and intellectual pilgrimaged to the Christ he discovered in Jesus of Nazareth.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,479,383 books! | Top bar: Always visible