Moo, Baa, La La La! (1982)

by Sandra Boynton

English (46)  Spanish (1)  All languages (47)
It's been years, but I can still recite this book from memory. Great book for toddler bedtimes. ( )
  suzannekmoses | May 21, 2022 |
Sandra Boynton tackles animal sounds with her signature offbeat humor and cute illustrations. ( )
  villemezbrown | May 19, 2022 |
My niece is 2 in a half and loves reading this book. I have read it a few times to her. ( )
  J_sweeeney26 | Jun 29, 2021 |
A favorite. We get to point and make animal sounds, we get to listen to poetry, we don't stress our attention span. ( )
  acbt | Nov 30, 2020 |
Serious silliness for all ages. Artist Sandra Boynton is back and better than ever with completely redrawn versions of her multi-million selling board books. These whimsical and hilarious books, featuring nontraditional texts and her famous animal characters, have been printed on thick board pages, and are sure to educate and entertain children of all ages. -- GoodReads
Ideal for reading aloud, this classic book encourages youngsters to imitate the sounds made by Boynton's seriously silly signature animals. -- Scholastic, Inc.
  EKiddieKollege | Jul 30, 2020 |
For Caitlin May
A cow says MOO. A sheep says BAA.
Three singing pigs say LA LA LA!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,113,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible