Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules by Jeff…

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2008)

by Jeff Kinney

Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2)

6,0031941,052 (4.09)71

Greg and Rodrick are brothers who do not get along and their parents are well aware of this. Their mom introduces mom bucks to help them get along better. Rodrick is not the only issue, Greg gets picked on by Holly Hills and Greg has to deal with many more embarrassing moments.
I would read this to all grade levels and use the book to teach my kids to always get along with their siblings if they have them because we should love our family. ( )
  Jenica_Flores | Nov 27, 2018 |
Remotely humorous, but they all kinda mix together. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
Greg Heffley is just trying to put the summer and its events behind him. It would be a lot easier if his mean older brother Rodrick didn't know his darkest secret. All Greg has to do is keep Rodrick quiet and keep his journal out of Rodrick's hands and everything should be OK, well not OK, but not in trouble.Greg and Rowley begin seventh grade in DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: RODRICK RULES. Greg falls for cute new girl Holly Hills and renews his attempts to be popular. Meanwhile, his mom has begun writing a newspaper column about parenting that further embarrasses Greg. And his older brother, Rodrick, continues to torment him. When their parents go out of town for a weekend, Rodrick throws a wild party, and then the brothers conspire to clean up their mess and hide the evidence. This conspiracy brings them closer as brothers, but what happens when the other shoe drops?

I think this book is good because it has a lot of sense of humor and adventures of crazy incidents. I think that this book was amazing for its act and details of whats happens. You should at leasat have a peek of this book and read and enjoy it. This book is about adventure. Also it could be a life lesson book on what happens in the events. read this book now. ( )
  JordynG.B3 | May 29, 2018 |
Anyone who has sibling(s) could relate to Greg in this 2nd installment. Aside from Manny, Rodrick is one of my favorite character in this series. Rodrick could be a little pain in the ass for Greg but behind his facade, he cares and love for his younger brothers even though he just doesn't want to admit it. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
Reading this makes me wish I had read them when I was a kid. Fun. ( )
  bness2 | May 23, 2017 |
The voice is pitch-perfect and the action recognizably elementary, and not too mean.

Jeff Kinneyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Majoor, HannekeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ocampo, Ramon deNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
N/A
TO JULIE, WILL, AND GRANT
Monday I guess Mom was pretty proud of herself for making me write in that journal last year, because now she went and bought me another one.
"I guess mom was pretty proud of herself for making me write in the journal last year. because now she want and bough me another one."
This is the sequel to the hilarious New York Times Bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. In this second book, Greg Heffley must overcome new obstacles when starting the next year at school, including his pain-in-the-neck older brother Rodrick.

Whatever you do, don’t ask Greg Heffley how he spent his summer vacation, because he definitely doesn’t want to talk about it.

As Greg enters the new school year, he’s eager to put the past three months behind him . . . and one event in particular. Unfortunately for Greg, his older brother, Rodrick, knows all about the incident Greg wants to keep under wraps. But secrets have a way of getting out . . . especially when a diary is involved.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules chronicles Greg’s attempts to navigate the hazards of middle school, impress the girls, steer clear of the school talent show, and most important, keep his secret safe.

The highly anticipated sequel to the #1 New York Times bestselling book!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:18 -0400)

Greg Heffley tells about his summer vacation and his attempts to steer clear of trouble when he returns to middle school and tries to keep his older brother Rodrick from telling everyone about Greg's most humiliating experience of the summer.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143303848, 0670074934

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,475,342 books! | Top bar: Always visible