Forever Princess

by Meg Cabot

Series: The Princess Diaries (10)

Although she has recently completed a 400-page romance novel, Princess Mia, in her last month of high school, has yet to pick a college, find a prom dress, or decide if her boyfriend J. P. is really The One.

English (32)  Swedish (1)  All languages (33)
Ok, I have a problem with this series. And it's a stupid one. Just the timeline of the tv shows doesn't really add up. I mean a person in high school would not have watched Baywatch AND OC while IN high school... But I've read these few times, so I will forgive... Decent fluff reading in any case :) ( )
  RankkaApina | Feb 22, 2021 |
This is the last book in this series. I have all of them and have enjoyed them all very much. I will admit I'll kinda miss reading the further adventures of Princess Mia, but all good things have to come to an end eventually. I have other books that Meg Cabot has written and I do like them a lot, so I'll probably continue to buy them. ( )
  DanielleBates | Sep 16, 2020 |
  DanielleBates | Sep 16, 2020 |
This is awesome! The perfect fairy tale ending. Read it only if you like happy endings, otherwise it might feel kind of expected. I like the way Michael never gave up on Mia, and the misunderstanding between Mia and Lily. ( )
  sunshineyehlow | Jan 9, 2020 |
A perfect ending for the series. I just want to gather all the books in the series and give them a giant hug! ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |

Cabot, MegAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Buzzard, MadelynNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

"It's exactly like the ones in the stories," she wailed. "Them pore princess ones that was drove into the world."
A Little Princess
Frances Hodgson Burnett
For my agent, Laura Langlie, with love and many thanks for her endless patience, kindness, and, most of all, her sense of humor!
teenSTYLE chats with Princess Mia Thermopolis on what it means to be royal, her upcoming high school graduation and prom, and her fashion must-haves!
Forever Princess aka Ten Out of Ten

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,491,716 books! | Top bar: Always visible