Why Buddhism?: Westerners in Search of Wisdom

by Vicki Mackenzie

A series of in-depth accounts exploring the lives and spiritual journeys of fifteen western Buddhists - from the famous to the ordinary.

These kind of "samplers" are my favorite kind of read. McKenzie does an awesome job getting a well-rounded group of people for interviews. I find McKenzie herself a bit sappy, but well intentioned, friendly, and authentic. Every interview was pretty much a page-turner for me. ( )
  hoopajoop | Dec 10, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,158,855 books! | Top bar: Always visible