I Wonder Why There's a Hole in the Sky and Other Questions About the…

by Sean Callery

Series: I Wonder Why

561393,818 (4)None
Climate change can be a difficult discussion to have with children without overwhelming or scaring them.I Wonder Why There's a Hole in the Sky takes a look at our planet, how we are damaging it, and what we can do to protect it, all with an accessible and child-friendly approach, appropriate questions, and lighthearted illustrations. It addresses all of the important topics such as pollution, global warming, endangered animals, climate change, and extreme weather in a gentle Q&A style that invites further discussion. It is the perfect introduction to "green" issues for young environmentalists.… (more)

This book gives brief explanations about issues regarding our planet. It also gives solutions to help make it better.

This is a great book for 5-8 year olds. It gives just the right amount of detail and explains the issues so they can understand.

This would be a great book to use with a unit over the earth. It would also a great way to get the children thinking about how they can help the earth.
  tararamos | Oct 26, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 172,040,489 books! | Top bar: Always visible