HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (2009)

by Jeff Kinney

Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (3)

Middle-schooler Greg Heffley nimbly sidesteps his father's attempts to change Greg's wimpy ways until his father threatens to send him to military school.

English (152)  Spanish (1)  Hungarian (1)  German (1)  All languages (155)
Diary of a wimpy kid the last straw is an hilarious, young adult book that's about a kid trying to survive the life of middle school and his family and friends.
  TrinityYouth | Aug 4, 2022 |
my FairVote series of books when I was little, it's a very good choice for English beginners which can help you get better with reading will laughing the hardest you can. This book is never boring to trust me give it a try. ( )
  Harry.G | Nov 4, 2021 |
Not much of note for me in this one, comedically-speaking or otherwise. ( )
  bobbybslax | Jun 21, 2021 |
I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the others, but still some laugh out loud funny bits. I am glad to hear that there will be a fourth in the series-yay! ( )
  Emily_Harris | Dec 22, 2020 |
I remember reading this book when I was in middle school and it taught me what middle school would be like, however it was Greg's way. It starts off during New Year's Day when Greg is trying to find a "New Year's resolution" but he can't figure out what it is. So, when he goes back to school he figures out what he wants to do which is to become more popular. What he does is he notice his father's boos who has a son who is athletic by exercising and plays sports. Greg thinks a good idea to become like him but it will get him freaked out. This expresses how Greg goes who school finding something different that is not his style and wants to at least give it try. However, Greg will get bullied if you read this diary. This book brought back memories of when I was a middle schooler but I didn't do the stuff that Greg did to try to be someone new. But, it's a good book to read if you were a middle schooler and you think about is this really going to happen to me, probably not. ( )
  alexandrademack22 | Oct 30, 2020 |

Ocampo, Ramon deNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ortiz, Esteban MoranTraductorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
TO TIM
New Year's Day
You know how you're supposed to come up with a list of "resolutions" at the beginning of the year to try to make yourself a better person?
Mrs. Craig made Patty Farrell class monitor and left the room. Patty took her job as class monitor really seriously, and when she is in charge, nobody dares to step out of line.

A verdade é - Greg Heffley nunca deixará de ser um banana. Mas alguém precisa explicar isso ao pai dele, porque Frank Heffley ainda acredita que conseguirá 'endurecer' o filho. Claro que Greg consegue esquivar-se facilmente aos esforços do pai para mudar. Mas, quando o pai ameaça enviá-lo para uma escola militar, Greg percebe que tem de se tornar duro ou não terá salvação.

Hachette Book Group

An edition of this book was published by Hachette Book Group.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143304550, 0670074942

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,747,404 books! | Top bar: Always visible