Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz

The Magic of Thinking Big (1959)

by David Schwartz

Recently added byFloyd3345, Ilonaverwaal, kingslayer64, Phucilli, Sanjaykumar, Dyrfinna, private library

English (16)  German (1)  All languages (17)
Part of the summer reading program while selling educational books door to door with SouthWestern. Motivational reading, still remembered years later. ( )
  deldevries | Feb 6, 2019 |
prep talk perk you up ( )
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
I'm a Yorkshireman — from the north of England — we subsist on a steady diet of tea and disappointment. This book contains good advice but as a grumpy northerner I still found it annoying. ( )
  graffiti.living | Oct 22, 2017 |
LIFE CHANGING! ( )
  antoxnio | Feb 9, 2017 |
I remember almost nothing about this book. My retention isn't great, but it's certainly not nil. I'm going to blame the book. Here's what I'm reasonably certain about the content: At some point in the reading I was told to doubt my limits, to push beyond comfort, and to embrace change. I heartily endorse every one of those message. OK, stop. Perhaps I'm wrong about having retained nothing of the book; perhaps I've absorbed the book's messages to such an extent that they're now simply a part of me. Perhaps Schwartz's words have burst through their lexical protein shells and, through a kind of dark mental alchemy, become part of my very essence. That wouldn't be Big Thinking, but it would be Magic. ( )
  evamat72 | Mar 31, 2016 |
For David III
Success means many wonderful, positive things, success means personal prosperity:  a fine hme, vacations, travel, new things, financial security, giving your children maximum advantages.

A real motivational book which can be read again and again

SET YOUR GOALS HIGH...THEN EXCEED THEM!

Believe you can succeed and you will

Cure yourself of the fear of failure

Think and dream creatively

You are what you think you are

Make your attitudes your allies

Learn how to think positively

Turn defeat into victory

Use goals to help you grow

Think like a leader

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:51 -0400)

Millions of people throughout the world have improved their lives using The Magic of Thinking Big. Dr. David J. Schwartz, long regarded as one of the foremost experts on motivation, will help you sell better, manage better, earn more money, and -- most important of all -- find greater happiness and peace of mind. The Magic of Thinking Big gives you useful methods, not empty promises. Dr. Schwartz presents a carefully designed program for getting the most out of your job, your marriage and family life, and your community. He proves that you don't need to be an intellectual or have innate talent to attain great success and satisfaction -- but you do need to learn and understand the habit of thinking and behaving in ways that will get you there. This book gives you those secrets! -- Back cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,481,775 books! | Top bar: Always visible