Dark Angel by V.C. Andrews

Dark Angel (1986)

by V.C. Andrews

Series: Casteel (2)

858None10,381 (3.56)16
2007 (2) Already read (2) Casteel (20) CASTEEL SAGA (3) Casteel Series (10) drama (10) ebook (3) family (3) family saga (5) FF (2) fiction (56) general fiction (5) gothic (3) gothic fiction (4) heaven (4) horror (23) incest (8) Mom (2) mystery (6) novel (8) own (10) read (16) romance (4) series (12) suspense (7) thriller (6) to-read (7) unread (6) V.C. Andrews (17) young adult (6)
    Heaven by V.C. Andrews (supercooper)
    supercooper: Second book in the Casteel series!

This book is a continuation of the Casteel family & I feel it is the last 5 star worthy one. We start with Heaven moving into her grandmother and step-grandfathers home on a temporary basis, this becomes permanent and Heaven is finally happy...but soon enough she finds out a chilling secret that changes everything she thought she knew. ( )
  Desilu42 | Aug 1, 2013 |
Pretty darn trashy. I read it when I was very young though, so I loved it. Troy and Heaven were awesome, even with the weird incest twist and dramatics. Still, it made my pre-teen heart flutter.

I was a weird child, but it wasn't that unusual -- there were a lot of us under-aged V.C. Andrews readers back in the day. ( )
  cantinera | Mar 30, 2013 |
Another amazing book by my favorite author. This was the first book I ever read by V.C. Andrews and it's amazing. The story line is great and the characters are definitely interesting. These books aren't my usual genre but they're still absolutely amazing. I noticed a constant theme though, which is that a lot of her books somehow have an incestuous twist and always have something to do with a mansion. I think my least favorite character in this book was Jillian. I didn't like her very much at all. ( )
  Ilana_Weiss | Jul 1, 2012 |
I don't remember this story very much, but I suppose it was good if I read the rest of the series. ( )
  Anagarika-Sean | Sep 25, 2010 |
  Anagarika | Oct 30, 2009 |
ALL ABOUT ME THE LARGE HOUSE LOOMED DARK, mysterious, and lonely.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 067172939X, Mass Market Paperback)

At last, Heaven would find the happiness she longed for... free from the scorn and contempt of her past!

In her grandmother's fine, rich Boston house, Heaven Leigh Casteel dreamed of a wonderful new life of new friends, the best schools, beautiful clothes and most important, love. The pearls of culture, wisdom and breeding would now be hers. Soon she would make the Casteel name respectable, find her brothers and sisters, and have a family again.

But even in the world of the wealthy, there were strange forebodings, secrets best forgotten. And as Heaven reached out for love, she was slowly ensnared in a sinister web of cruel deceits and hidden passions!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:00:41 -0400)

When she moves to Boston to live with her wealthy grandmother, Heaven believes that she has found a place to belong and an opportunity to make something of herself until she begins to realize the terrible truth beneath the glamorous facade of her grandmother's life.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,428,058 books! | Top bar: Always visible