A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith…

A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages

by Kristin Chenoweth

Other authors: Joni Rodgers

I loved this book! Kristin Chenoweth is hilarious! After reading it, I want to be her friend. She gives a great look into her life growing up, her acting career and the anecdotes that go with both. ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
This is not the kind of book I normally read, but it's light and fun and I'm enjoying it! ( )
  Janellreads | Oct 18, 2017 |
This book is written so sweetly that I can actually hear Kristin in every word.
There was nothing super compelling or gossipy in here, but it was worth the read... She's adorable! ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
A Little Bit Wicked

I found this Kristin’s musing on life interesting and loved the behind the scenes look at Broadway learning more about her. However, this is the first time I’ve found lack of order in a memoir to be distracting. It seemed all over the place. I have no idea if things happened when she was 22 or 32. Kristin is full of old southern charm and has all the southern phrases to prove it. She has led a full and varied life and she does not shy away her faith in and love for the Lord, a rarity in showbiz for sure.

The Random Thoughts:

3 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | May 17, 2016 |
I now have a true girl-crush on Kristin Chenoweth. If she's anything like she comes across in this book, she's one of the funniest, most charming people ever, but with just enough vulnerability that you don't hate her for being perfect! ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |

Kristin Chenowethprimary authorall editionscalculated
Rodgers, Jonisecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

This autobiography of the Tony-winning actress of Wicked addresses the challenges she has faced from her adoption shortly after birth to her current work in Hollywood.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,641,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible