Ritual Sins by Anne Stuart

Ritual Sins

by Anne Stuart

I wanted to like this so bad. I love traumatized heroines. But the storyline was just ridiculous. ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
Well, i read allot of the reviews here. I did finish this book today and i liked the pace of the book and the writing. I didnt want to like Luke at all. I could feel his manipulative nature but the way the author wrote about the pure physical stuff i really liked that. There have only been one or two men in my life that i felt like a woman, felt 'female'...i am not sure i am describing this correctly. When i was reading this book, the raw nature of the attraction that overcame hatred, i understood it. I did feel creeped out and slimy at parts of the book as Rachel did.
Overall i liked reading this book. ( )
  thekaps4 | Nov 20, 2015 |
Rachel Connery didn't want to be there.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0451192524, Mass Market Paperback)

Anne Stuart specializes in the dark, tormented hero. She loves to keep you guessing--is he good or evil? Luke Bardell, who some believe is evil incarnate and who others think is angelic, is the charismatic leader of a New Age group, "The Foundation of Being." When Rachel Connery's mother dies suddenly, bequeathing 13.5 million dollars to the group, Rachel contests her mother's will and loses. Luke invites Rachel to visit the group, ostensibly to prove the group's innocence. Rachel, who knows better than to fall into the trap, sets out to destroy Luke and the cult, but finds herself attracted to this dangerous and potentially evil man. Anne Stuart loves to flip-flop your expectations--this romance is not recommended for the faint of heart!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:47 -0400)

Rachel Connery is on a seek-and-destroy mission, out for revenge against the mysterious, charismatic man who enticed millions of dollars from her dying mother and cheated Rachel out of her inheritance. She wants retribution and is willing to use every seductive trick at her disposal to obtain it. But desire is a dangerous weapon that cuts both ways, and her trap could end up catching her in a nightmare of forbidden feelings.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,862,763 books! | Top bar: Always visible