dismiss

The Wheel of Time (Boxed Set #1) by Robert…

The Wheel of Time (Boxed Set #1)

by Robert Jordan

This was basically the not as good version of The Fellowship of the Rings... ( )
  mollypitchermary | Oct 11, 2017 |
I loved this book, and I CANNOT wait to start reading the next one. It did take some time to get used to the terminology in the book, and all of the history isn't fully explained by the end of the story. I noticed many similarities to Tolkien's work, BUT this did not put me off. Mainly because Jordan's writing is quite good if not excellent, and he was able to actually build a story of his own. The characters were all a pleasure, especially the wolves, the green man and the Ogier. I also love that there were strong women woven throughout the plot of the story. I'm a sucker for adventure, legends and magic tales. I found this one to be excellent.
I would definitely recommend this book to other fantasy lovers. I can't imagine them not being smitten by the characters, and wanting more by the time they reach the end. ( )
  Nazgullie | Dec 21, 2011 |
what can i say? it's the best books in the world IF you're in the mood to read them. First time I read this book I gave up half way through. 3 years later picked them back up and read the first 4 straight through!
This is part of the divine 3 of this series. ( )
  redderik | Jan 31, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,606,701 books! | Top bar: Always visible