The Wheel of Time, Boxed Set I, Books 1-3: The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, The Dragon Reborn

by Robert Jordan

Series: The Wheel of Time (Omnibus 01-03)

The first three volumes of The Wheel of Time®, Robert Jordan's internationally bestselling fantasy series, now available in a paperback boxed set edition. Soon to be an original streaming series starring Rosamund Pike as Moiraine! Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters. The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the dragon ride again on the winds of time. TheWheel of Time Premium Boxed Set I contains: Book One:The Eye of the World Book Two:The Great Hunt Book Three:The Dragon Reborn *** The Wheel of Time® New Spring: The Novel #1 The Eye of the World #2 The Great Hunt #3 The Dragon Reborn #4 The Shadow Rising #5 The Fires of Heaven #6 Lord of Chaos #7 A Crown of Swords #8 The Path of Daggers #9 Winter's Heart #10 Crossroads of Twilight #11 Knife of Dreams By Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson #12 The Gathering Storm #13 Towers of Midnight #14 A Memory of Light By Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time By Robert Jordan, Harriet McDougal, Alan Romanczuk, and Maria Simons The Wheel of Time Companion By Robert Jordan and Amy Romanczuk Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time… (more)

This was basically the not as good version of The Fellowship of the Rings... ( )
  mollypitchermary | Oct 11, 2017 |
I loved this book, and I CANNOT wait to start reading the next one. It did take some time to get used to the terminology in the book, and all of the history isn't fully explained by the end of the story. I noticed many similarities to Tolkien's work, BUT this did not put me off. Mainly because Jordan's writing is quite good if not excellent, and he was able to actually build a story of his own. The characters were all a pleasure, especially the wolves, the green man and the Ogier. I also love that there were strong women woven throughout the plot of the story. I'm a sucker for adventure, legends and magic tales. I found this one to be excellent.
I would definitely recommend this book to other fantasy lovers. I can't imagine them not being smitten by the characters, and wanting more by the time they reach the end. ( )
  Nazgullie | Dec 21, 2011 |
what can i say? it's the best books in the world IF you're in the mood to read them. First time I read this book I gave up half way through. 3 years later picked them back up and read the first 4 straight through!
This is part of the divine 3 of this series. ( )
  redderik | Jan 31, 2007 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,011,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible