The Small House Book by Jay Shafer

The Small House Book

by Jay Shafer

I love these house designs, photographs, and Shafer's discussion on the aesthetics of houses. I'm not likely to ever create one myself, but if I ever have a beautiful spot for a meditative cabin, I'd love to build one of these.
  Connie-D | Jan 17, 2016 |

"I live in a house smaller than some people's closets. My decision to inhabit just 90 square feet arose from some concerns I had about the impact a larger house would have on the environment and because I just do not want to maintain a lot of unused or unusable space. My house meets all of my domestic needs without demanding much in return. The simple, slower life-style it affords is a luxury for which I am continually grateful." --Introduction.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,800,324 books! | Top bar: Always visible