Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Space: A Nonfiction Companion to Midnight on the Moon

by Mary Pope Osborne, Will Osborne

Other authors: Sal Murdocca (Illustrator)

Series: Magic Tree House: Fact Tracker (6), Magic Tree House (RG 06)

Jack and Annie present information about the universe, including our solar system, and briefly describe the history of space travel and of the science of astronomy.

It lays information out well for early readers. It does need to be updated. ( )
  midkid88 | Aug 14, 2020 |
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
I liked this book for many reason! First, I liked the book because it is a Magic Tree House book and growing up I always enjoyed reading these books. The second reason I liked this book was because of the text features. There are many images, definitions, extra text boxes, and extra information found throughout the chapter book. For example, in the back of the book there is a category to inform the reader on how to do more research on the topic of space. The book provides the reader with options to use books, museums and planetariums, videos, CD-roms, and the Internet. I think this a great source for the reader. The reader can take the information that they just learned and further expand their knowledge on the topic by completing their own research. I think the central idea of the book is to provide information for the reader on space and its different facts and aspects. ( )
  awalls4 | Mar 17, 2014 |

Mary Pope Osborneprimary authorall editionscalculated
Osborne, Willmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Murdocca, SalIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Reference guide/companion to

Genres

Melvil Decimal System (DDC)

520 — Natural sciences and mathematics Astronomy Astronomy

LC Classification

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,316,721 books! | Top bar: Always visible