dismiss

The Gourmet Cookbook Volumes I and II (2004)

by Ruth Reichl (Editor)

Gathers recipes published in Gourmet magazine over the last six decades, including beef Wellington, seared salmon with balsamic glaze, and other entrées, hors d'oeuvres, side dishes, ethnic specialties, and desserts.
Recently added byMETR, jeanbmac, sehaversack, dscarson, private library, Lalit1977, CVILibrary, the_chef_pierre

Another strange collection of old recipes, like real brunswick stew and creamed muskrat, with some more modern-seeming stuff. ( )
  bobandjohn | Sep 7, 2014 |
Like Gourmet Today by Ruth Reichl, this one is also worthy of a spot on my cookbook shelf or as a gift. ( )
  lesmel | Apr 11, 2013 |
I don't use this book because the titles of the recipes are in yellow and it is very hard to see them. I'm sure it's a great book, but I can't read it well.

It was a long awaited cookbook when it came out, but overestimated. ( )
  cookbookliz | Jun 13, 2010 |
Fava Bean, Asparagus, and Arugula Salad with Shaved Pecorino, p. 135, acceptible.
  DromJohn | Jun 14, 2009 |
Some of these recipes are complex and for an experienced cook, but others are easy. A good resource if I want to prepare something a little out of the ordinary. ( )
  girljedi | Nov 19, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,911,471 books! | Top bar: Always visible